* watched episodes 1-8 of season 1 of LOST
* washed my raincoat. Do you know what I keep in my raincoat pocket? Things from my trip to London in April of 2007.
Goodbye Blues!
Hello Grays!
* went shopping at JC Penney and Belks looking for Mr. D. some pants for Canada.
* went to Hancock fabrics and found NOTHING for sweet Henry's blanket.
* went to Target to get the lap top back pack the Mr. D. had picked out the day before. We ended up with a totally different one that the one we originally had picked out.
* went to Walmart where I not only found some great fabric for Henry's quilt, but also found the fabric for a quilt I didn't even know I was making. Mr. D. picked out some fabric for something he wanted made for Henry. From this point on, my quilt for Henry will be called Henry's quilt and Mr. D.'s quilt for Henry will be called Henry's bonus quilt.
* Hand cut all 96 square for Henry's bonus quilt. If I made more quilts, I would have to get a rotary cutter. It would go so much faster. I will probably have the bonus quilt finished by this afternoon. It is such an easy quilt! I think it is going to be very cute too! Meredith, do you want me to blog it, or do you want to be surprised?
* Made an amazing dinner. Simply simple and DE-licious! Here is the recipe.
Go to Target and buy this:
It calls for 4 cups of water. I made this soup and served it in this.
I added a little cheddar cheese and that was it. So good! We will definitly be having it again!
2 comments:
It doesn't matter to me. I'll be excited either way! :) Love you guys.
So the salad taco shells will hold soup also? Didn't know that. I will be trying that soup as soon as I can find it at Target.
Post a Comment