As many of you know- Mr. D. and I are Florida bound. We are going to interview with and hopefully hire the lady who will be helping us facilitate our adoption. Anyway, Today I had the challenge of finding all of the things I need in 3 ounces or less. Mr. D. and I will be carry on kind of people for this trip. I decided there should be a store called 3 ounces or less. If there were, I just know I could find spray on sunscreen there!! No such luck here! So, I have the old fashion slather it on and be all gooey kind. Oh well, either way, at least I will be protected from the sun.
On another note, I feel pretty crappy and have an appointment with the Dr. tomorrow afternoon. I really had wanted to go today, but I guess all of his other patients must be sick too, and they called before I did and took all of the appointments. Hopefully I can be cured by the weekend!! Ok- off to rest!
3 comments:
Have a good time and I hope you feel better tomorrow. I had my gallbladder out today and I am feeling ok. VERY sore but am tickled to be home in my own bed instead of overnight at the hospital. I hope I continue to feel good and don't have any bad days...we will see. Soak up the sun and enjoy your time with your hubby. Jackie
I am sooooo sorry that you don't fel well. was it something I gave you? I sure hope not!
Rest up and get well! I can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.
Post a Comment