Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wii are still having a blast

Last night, Natalie and Jesse came over for dinner and Wii. Natalie tried to smuggle in her own little bowling ball in for the Wii Bowling.
Isn't she a cute mommy-to-be? They are counting the minutes until April when little Cecilia arrives. Meanwhile, Jesse showed off his awesome dance moves on Dance Dance Revolution.I love all of my friends for letting me post these crazy pictures of them on my blog- especially Jesse! I love that he had to hike up the pants legs in order to score higher. Of the four of us- Jesse was the best at Dance Dance Revolution. Wii just keeo having more and more fun this game system. I swear I am becoming a gamer.. haha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was some surprize about the bowling ball...I thought you were being real until I scrolled down and discovered ther was a baby under that shirt.....