Tuesday, January 15, 2008

strange phenomenon

I have had a strange phenomenon that has happened for the past 2 days. The minute I leave school my throat starts getting scratchy. It seems that the only thing that will make it feel better is an ice cream cone. Since I know you all look to my for advise, here is some for you. I prefer the Sonic 99 cent cone I had today to the 99 cent McDonalds cone I had yesterday. It is really a miracle that my throat miraculously feels fine after enjoying the cone. (Now- if you are my Veterinarian cousin- STOP READING) I eat the ice cream part and when I get home I give Brady the cone and whatever ice cream is down in it. He liked the Sonic cone better too. I could tell because he took it in his house and turned to the back as if I were going to steal it from him. He is such a funny pup!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Interesting. I may have to try this remedy! Winston will not be able to eat the cone. He has tummy issues :)

Meredith said...

Very funny pup!
THANK YOU FOR MY AWESOME PACKAGE! :) I love you.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are stopping to get the ice cream .. it is the correct cure for your "condition". Maybe I failed to tell you about this illness but you are correct the only cure is ice cream cones. The condition is called "ice cream throat idis" It is brought on by the desire to have ice cream which dries the throat and causes scratcheness of the infected area. It should clear up in a few days with continued treatment..good luck!

Sandy D. said...

Meredith- you are welcome. I hope you love your gift.