Here is a list of 13 things that may shock you about my day. This list will be very amusing to those who truly know me and those who know how unorganized and procrastinating I really am.
1) At 6:10am- I was folding laundry for my classroom.
2) I have not played Wii (actually I haven't in 2 days)
3) I am currently on top of my January paperwork (for the whole 1 day we have had school)
4) I ate spinach salad for lunch and actually liked it.
5) I made dinner yesterday and it is in the crock pot for tonight.
6) I have already packed my lunch for tomorrow...
7) and my breakfast (easy to do when you have an awesome new lunch box)
8) and breakfast for Mr. D too
9) I am in my PJ's already and it is only 4:30- now that is on top of things!
10) and I have already had my bath too
11) I finally changed my dogs barking jingle bells ring tone today.
12) I actually know that today is Thursday
13) and I published my Thursday 13 before midnight!
What a way to start the year!
1 comment:
Wow what an exciting 13
i love the jamies at 4
Post a Comment