I am having a perfectly wonderful day. It started early, as Mr. D. had to be at work by 8 this morning. I lazed in the bed for about a half hour after he left planning my grocery shopping. I went to treat myself to Chick-
Fil-A for breakfast and then to the market (because you should never go to the market hungry!). I don't know how, but this week we managed to run out of everything. Dog food, toilet paper, trash bags, laundry detergent - all of the basics. I also have officially stopped drinking soda, so I had to look through and pick out a few flavored waters for when I am sick of drinking regular water. I bought groceries for the week and a gift for sweet Reid. Doesn't this look like a whole lot of fun!
I had a long chat with my MIL- Linda while I shopped and it was fun to pass the time that way. After the store I gassed up my car and went to CVS. I came home and cleaned out the freezer, refrigerator and pantry while I put the groceries away. Mr. D. came home bringing up subs and chips from Publix. What a treat. He is such a great guy! We ate and caught up on a few of the American Idols we have Tivoed. Now he is playing Guitar Hero and I am just blogging and relaxing. Tonight, we are going to a birthday party of a co worker of Mr. D.'s. It is at a Karaoke place. I have never been to one and I really don't know what to expect. I just know I will not be the one on stage singing!
4 comments:
but with a voice like Reba and Dolly you should have treated the other to a couple of great songs!
hope you had fun! i looooove karaoke bars!
Kristan gave her boy friend, Chris a surprise party at a K bar too! He is 25. That Reid is a cutie in his duckie tub and you were sweet to get it for him. Love you and thanks for mentioning me in the blog, SF.
Oh- that isn't Reid. That is the picture from the box. He did have a good time in the new tub though!
Post a Comment