Tuesday, May 6, 2008

t-shirt factory

Tonight I started working on the 25 t-shirts I need to complete by Thursday night. I went to the other Hobby Lobby this afternoon to see about getting more of the white fabric spray paint. They had 2 cans. So, that made me a total of 4 cans, the entire supply of 2 Hobby Lobby stores. I was talking to my friend Karen and remember saying "surly I can get 6 t-shirts per can"..... WRONG!!! I am out of paint, all 4 cans and I only completed 11 shirts. Hopefully I will be able to find more paint tomorrow. The shirts are super cute. They will look very good from a distance. Here is a picture of one of the shirts.
Here is a picture of my factory. It is hard to believe that less than 2 hours ago this room was "company clean". Mr. D. didn't know what to think when he came in from dinner.

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

too cute

Jackie said...

They look great, good job!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, I want one! Those kiddos are gonna be super cute.

Anonymous said...

great job! somewhat surprised, they are not BLUE?

Sandy D. said...

They are green because of the "go green" Ecology Festival on Friday.