Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thursday 13: thirteen crazy funny things about my day with Tiffani

I met Tiffani today for some girl time and to go and purchase her Wii Fit game. Here is a list of 13 crazy funny things that happened. When you get to #10 you'll understand why I am publishing it on a Wednesday.



1) Tiffani was late meeting me so I went to Hobby Lobby. I happened to walk out of the Hobby Lobby right when she was driving to the parking lot. I hopped in her car and she was on the phone. She got off of the phone and I was like "I'll drive" and she was like "no, it's ok" and we are discussing all of the reasons each of us should drive while all the while driving around the parking lot in her car. She ended up driving us.


2) When we got to our next destination Tiffani parked like 2 million miles away. I pointed out that there was a space directly infront of the door. Tiffani proceeds to inform me that she needed a pull through space because it uses more gas to back up. I offered to give her a quarter.


3) We went to the Christian book store. I kind of forgot where we were as I proceeded to inform Tiffani (ie gossip) about a different person used to know being slutty (a hem.. I mean a jezebel).

4) Then I proceeded to LIE at the Christian bookstore as well. I hate when the people ask me my number and stuff for their databases so I made up an alias. Tiffani assured me that telling lies, gossiping and judging people at the Christian book store are all considered to be a sin.

5) We went to get Tiffani's Wii Fit and the man asked her if her name was Tiffani Jones (her first name and her recently deceased boyfriend's last name). This was very ackward- but she handled it like a trooper. This isn't crazy funny- but ironic. It was funny though because I thought his name was Ryan Atwood- not Ryan Jones.

6) We decided to try the Bubble Tea that Meredith has been raving about. First we casually walked by the place. Went into a store and discussed it. Walked by the place again. We made a plan of that we wanted. We then proceeded to ask the guy what we should have and then promptly ordered what we had chosen before. I don't even know why we asked him. We went with the pineapple coconut. We split one.. just to try.

7) While the guy was making the bubble tea- I snapped this picture. He asked if we were taking pictures of him and we totally denied it. Tiffani was like - no, she is showing me pics on her phone. We later discussed when we started telling so many lies.

8) The man said the little tapioca thing-a-ma-bobs would come up through the straw and to just eat them. He assured us they were delicious. I thought I was going to VOMIT the first time one come up through that straw. It was so slimey and gross. We both agreed we liked the tea- but not the tapioca.

9) Upon leaving the mall I somehow managed to shut my big cluncky shoe between the door and the seat. I had to ride like that unable to move my leg until we got to a stop sign. Then I couldn't get the door open and had to beg Tiffani had to unlock the doors so I could free my leg and foot.

10) On the way to dinner, Tiffani told me that I should type the Thursday 13 of all of this silly stuff and she would link her readers to it. I was like I have 2 more days- it is only Tuesday. She was like- no it is Thursday. I told her I was sure it wasn't Thursday. Imagine both of our surprises to find out it was Wednesday.

11) We went to dinner and I ordered a sweet tea. I made the comment that I was glad to know that there wouldn't be anything coming up through my straw other than tea. About 10 minutes later a lemon seed came up through the straw. I again thought I would vomit because I was thinking about the tapioca balls.

12) We ordered a cheese dip but before our meal came Tiffani was like we should save some cheese dip for our tacos. Then she proceeded to tear the chips into the most tiniest little trial sized pieces to make the dip last longer. It was so funny.

13) I must need a bib because during the course of dinner I managed to drop the following items down my shirt...
salsa
steak from the taco
a chip
and a drop of cheese dip

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I just laughed SO hard. I'm sorry you don't like the bubble tea's tapioca. I'm pretty sure my hubby would vomit too! My friend who goes with me says her hubby hates it, so that's why we go together. :)

Anonymous said...

you do seem to find ays to keep us laughing....thanks for all the joy you bring