I am blogging from the back seat of Meghan’s car during the last carpool of the week.
Here is a list of 13 reasons I didn’t get a chance to blog the Thursday 13 last night.
1) I had to go to the grocery store, which I have been to every day since Saturday.
2) I had to go get cash to take to Mr. D. who was at the cash only haircut place.
3) I made more "fried" squash.
4) I made 3 batches of my most requested brownies.
5) I took a bowl of batter to Kelly- because that is what she likes best about the brownies
6) I made cubby tags, hook tags and bag tags for 26 lovelies in the summer class.
7) I emailed my super awesome boss to make sure I could be off for my anniversary trip.
8) I looked at the place we are going on the internet and got all excited.
9) I washed, dried and folded 3 loads of Montessori laundry.
10) I watched the 2 hours season finale of LOST. I didn’t move for the entire show.
11) I created the new summer sign in/ sign out sheet.
12) Emailed with my Minnesota family to plan their trip home. YEAH!! I can hardly wait.
13) Made a list of things to discuss with my Mom about the upcoming visit.
1 comment:
I too have made excess trips to the g-store this week and my current plan is to stay away for the remainder of my off days..
I currently have everything I need to make the cake someone very special requested....including the eggs which caused one of the returns to the store....I also have the fruit to make the sugar free desert that was requested by again a very special person....I have the drinks, chips, dips....that were on our list ...I also snagged a watermelon for granny to snack on...and share....
ps is someone special coming from with sdl?
Post a Comment