Wednesday, May 21, 2008

my printer is demon possessed

My printer is demon possessed!
I feel like I am in college again, you know with a big paper due and the printer goes nutzo crazio. This is report week. It is one of three weeks in the year where I have to be a total recluse until the last report is printed. I even started early this time, working on them here and there. Monday night, I decide to start printing out. I am chilling on my couch sending the list to the printer from the laptop. I go to collect the goods and discover only lots of white paper sitting in the outbox of the printer. Even though the printer received the data and printed the right number of pages, it didn't print anything on the pages. I thought maybe I was out of ink. Tuesday after school, I stopped and bought $30 worth of ink. I changed out the cartridge and the same thing happened. So, being creative I emailed my reports to my email. I opened it up on the desktop and printed it. No problems. Then tonight, I sent them from the laptop (the 5 I didn't get finished in time) and it is all working normal. So who knows what happened the first night. I am just SO glad that all 25 reports, 1o pages each are finished and printed!!! WHOO HOO!!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Good gracious! I'm glad it's all over for you!

Anonymous said...

gremlins