I finally got the haircut that almost wasn't. Last week we had to cancel for unforseen circumstances. Then we couldn't get back to back appointments as that hairdresser for 3 more weeks. Roberta, my friend I was going with made us appointments at a different hairdresser who could see us this week. I felt like I was betraying my friend (sorry Kate!!) who recommended the first lady to us, but I had to get a cut and it is getting very very hot here. So, we went to a hairdresser that Roberta had past experience with. Here is a pictorial of the events. 



I actually knew that would be what he was going to say before he even said it. I consider it a compliment!!!So, the hair has been cut and donated. I hope the person who gets my hair will be as happy as I was when I wore it.
6 comments:
I love the cut...but since you are a few minutes older than Kim ...doesn't she look like you? Both of you are just a cute as a button!
Beautiful! I love it!
I am jealous!! Not only does your hair look great, but I'm ready to get mine cut too. I'm almost there. . . And you know I will be taking these pictures to show the girl how I want mine cut :)
Cute!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome haircut.
I LOOOOOOVE it Ms. D, it is so super cute!
Leah
Post a Comment