Tomorrow, we are headed to the mountains for a 3 day weekend "rated R for relaxation". Here are 13 reasons as to why I am excited about it.
1) I love fall and there is no better place to spend fall than in the mountains.
2) The ride there and back- 6 hours of fun filled one on one time in the car.
3) I get to see lots of fun people.
4) I get to eat food that other people have prepared.
5) rest rest rest
6) lots of laughing
7) pontoon boating/fishing
8) outlet malls with the shopping fairy
9) sleeping in- no letting the dog out at 6:30am
10) sitting on the porch in the cool fall weather bundled up in a blanket
11) There is a pumpkin farm nearby with a corn maze
12) Hiking
13) Birthday cake!!!!
3 comments:
I can't wait either. Do you know how thrilled I am to have "made" the list????Love, the Shopping Fairy
Have fun, you guys!
did you guys make it to the corn maze?
Post a Comment