Saturday, November 10, 2007

how I spent my Saturday

Today was a very crazy weird day. I got up with tummy issues which I am sure could be blamed on my poor food choices the night before. I worked on a gift for Reid most of the morning... you know since I couldn't get online. Then we went to the Honda dealership. We went to look at the 08 Accord. Well 3 hours later we're getting one. I wanted to climb into the trunk like the people in this post but... you all know I would have been embarrassed to do that! The deal is worked out and now they just have to find it and get it to us (right color and all of the bells and whistles). After that we went to Best Buy and exchanged our router. We went to Blockbuster and rented We Are Marshall and Reign Over Me. Then we went to dinner at one of my favorite places to eat... J. Alexanders. I had a super yummy steak! We are still celebrating the birthday and now the new car too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok....new car ....what is the color .... what are the bells...ect....


is the tummy better... I hope so since you ate a great steak!