Saturday, November 10, 2007

about last night

Last night several things occurred.
1. I met Tiffani for shopping at the mall after work.
2. We ate a yummy after school snack at Aunt Annie's
3. I bought like a year supply of my can't live without facial cleanser: Bobbi Brown Extra Balm Rinse.
4. Unbeknownst to me last night was the night Santa arrived at the mall. There were singers, dancers, way to many kids and lots of chaos!
5. We called the hubby and invited him to dinner... and we ate wings!
6. I had a hysterical conversation with my nephew.
7. When I got home the wireless router was fried and I couldn't get online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooooo...what was that conversaton about?

Tiffani said...

yummy, pretzels! Way TOOOOOOOO loud singers! Glad I have a text plan now so we could "talk" while we were standing right next to each other.

I picked up the wrong summer sausage! It was the beef and cheddar, not the original :(