All of my blogger friends have had contest... so I have decided to have one to. I have several gift exchanges coming up for the holidays and I am all tapped out of ideas. Post your best $30 gift idea for the "dirty
santa" game. You may enter as many times as you like. I will have a drawing on November 25
th. I am not sure what the winner will get yet- but I will think of something awesome to mail you. The more you enter, the better your chances. Be sure to put your name on your post.
14 comments:
1 SAW IT JUST TODAY...THE NEW ELECTRIC JAR OPENER. IT WILL OPEN ANY SIZE JAR LID .... YOU JUST PUT IT ON TOP OF THE JAR AND PRESS A BUTTON...STAND BACK AND IT DOES ALL THE WORK FOR YOU....I CAN'T REMEMBER THE EXACT COST (BUT IF MORE THAN $30, I'LL GIVE YOU THE EXTRA) BUT WHAT A GREAT GIFT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS TO OPEN JARS!
THE GREEN BAGS....KEEPS FRUIT AND VEGGIES FRESH WAYYYYY LONGER...EXAMPLE CARROTS 15 TO 20 DAYS...BANANAS 10 TO 12 DAYS. THE COMMERCIAL HAD MANY OTHER EXAMPLES...JUST THINK OF ALL OF THE FOOD THAT COULD BE SAVED AND ENJOYED! I WILL GET THE ORDER INFO FOR YOU!
Fondue set!!!!
s'mores maker with fixings for s'mores! Yumm-O! (All mine have to do with food. heehee)
How about a "coupon" for a home cooked meal made by the one and only Sandy? I'd fight for it! Ok. I'm gonna stop now.
I think your momma is cheating, she gets to work at WalMart and see all the great gift ideas!
I'm not gonna give you my ideas, because then I won't have any. Haha. But here are some spares.
Car wash kit - This is a big hit whenever I seen it done. A bucket full of all the necessities.
I also think it's neat to give the gift of a recipe and include some swanky ingredients for making the recipe. Like pure vanilla extract or a gourmet ingredient from Williams Sonoma. They've got tons of cool stuff there. (Once they were sampling margarita pie made with their margarita mix, and I've always wanted to give that to someone. I made the pie once - it's awesome.)
And last, what about an awesome game?
ok this is just so cool....the scum buster..I saw it just today!
How do you think the spinning brush keeps from throwing the gunk on you? just wondering...
when I have more time I will take a closer look....
Gift wrap kit - lots of cute bags, tags, bows, etc. for Christmas. I think a girl would love this. I mean, I would! But then, I'm a paper addict.
What about an assortment of your favorite, must-read books?
RIDEEX- YOU JUST PLUG INTO AN OUTLET AND IT TURNS ALL OF THE WIRING IN THE HOUSE INTO PEST CONTROL.....(IT MAKES A SOUND THEY DON'T LIKE) IF YOU ORDER NOW YOU GET A BONUS ONE FOR FREE.....JUST $29.95 .... LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEE THE 800 NUMBER!
DEPENDING ON THE GROUP OF PEOPLE THIS WOULD BE USED IN YOU MIGHT CONSIDER A BANG, DENT AND BEND PROOF MAIL BOX...I KNOW THIS MAY SEEM ODD TO SOME BUT BELIEVE OR NOT KIDS STILL GO OUT AND DESTROY MAIL BOXES...IE MINE!
I KNOW ....THE ONE TOUCH CAN OPENER....THIS IS THE ONE WHERE YOU SIT THE CAN ON THE COUNTER..PLACE THE OPENER ON TOP...PRESS A BUTTON AND STAND BACK..NO MORE CANS FALLING BECAUSE THEY ARE TO HEAVY...ANY SIZE CAN WILL WORK!
I saw it today...the perfect gift....a mirrored horse head...you could even mount a tappered candle to it and make it look like a unicorn! Wow that would be so exciting....you could light it on special occasions or something!
I saw it just today. The new vacuum zip top food storage bags! I am so going to get some for my new Amish cheese! You could put it with the "coupon" idea I had earlier for the leftovers.
Post a Comment