Technology truly amazes me. I just recently found out that you can watch
TV shows on the
Internet. Gone are the days of me being super sad about missing my shows. I can just tune them in on my computer. My good friend Julie recently asked if I was watching Samantha Who. I said no, and she suggested that I watch it. I was able to watch all of the episode on the
Internet and now I am caught up. Isn't technology great??
3 comments:
I just got through watching Amazing Race. I love that show and I missed the new one this past Sunday. I also watch Survior on the computer. Takes a lot less time. Jackie
I just watched ALL four episodes upon your excellent review! I can't wait for the next episode. Samantha is so stinkin' funny! Thanks for the introduction. I never would have known.
I basically watch all my shows online now. . .it's great for those of us who have shows that come on at the same time and don't have DVR :)
Post a Comment