I just made 3 batches of the super yummy (well..) O point weight watcher's garden vegetable soup. I made one fresh batch for me. I chopped up everything and sealed it up with my food saver to take to Leah tomorrow night for having us over for dinner (hostess gift type thing). The third one I froze. So here I am with a big pot of soup and I am the only one in the house who eats it. Can anyone guess what I will be having for lunch everyday next week?
1 comment:
Yes! I would have just come to your house last night instead of coming home and maing a large pot of....you guessed it soup!
I don't know the points on the soup but it has tomato, potato, onion, peas, carrots, green beens, corn and is very tasty!
Why does hubby not share in your soup?
Post a Comment