Sunday, November 4, 2007

another big catch

I am back from the fun filled weekend in the Georgia mountains. Here is a picture of the fish I caught on the lake. We were told to use marshmallows and corn as our bait and voila! Here is the fishie I caught on the 1st cast. I must admit- it was the only catch we had all day. The company on the boat was great. The scenery was breathtaking- what more can a girl ask for!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Fish for dinner? That's a great catch! You are quite the fisherman. Those lessons really paid off.

Anonymous said...

who was trying to get their hand on your fish in the picture? proud of you!

Sandy D. said...

It's Tom and he wasn't trying to get the fish- he was helping me with the slimey things.

Meredith said...

that lake really loves you!

Anonymous said...

Personally, the "catch" at the outlet mall was more rewarding for me.......