Monday, June 25, 2007
tragedy occurs....
After 3 years of loyal service, the pink flip flops have been laid to rest. The tragedy occurred on the playground today. It was a horrible situation in which I slipped into a hole that one of the kids had dug and the shoe just snapped. My left foot is also a little worse for the wear, but I will spare you the pic on that one.
This left me in a little drama- because while I had my ballet slippers I could wear at school, I didn't have anything to wear to meet the new dentist. What kind of impression would I have made going in shoeless? What's a girl to do? I called my hubby and he went and bought me a new pair shoes to make it through the day. Here they are... my new emergency shoes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have a sweet husband to do that for you. I can only imagine what kind of shoes Mike would have brought me.....might have been better to just go shoeless. Ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment