Monday, June 4, 2007

an apology to my readers...

I am without my camera. I left it somewhere and I will not be able to get it back until mid-week. I have seen so many things I wanted to share with you. So, I apologize that you will not get to see great blog entries on the following things I have witnessed lately:

1) a beat up car in the Books-A-Million parking lot with it's hood held open by an axe handle
2) a herd of 5 white-tailed deer we saw just last night less than a mile from our house
3) the finished pottery painted by my sisters-in-law and my mother-in-law
4) pictures from the first day of summer school and my new little angels

I hope that you will be able to cope with all that you are missing out on!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Awwww, sad.
I can't wait to see my pottery!
Hope you're enjoying your new little angels.

Unknown said...

I am definitely sorry about not seeing all these wonderful things! That is a sad situation.

Meredith said...

Hey! I got my card today too! :) Thank you ... and you're welcome!

Love,
Meredith