Sunday, June 17, 2007
the big date- take 2
I had so much fun last weekend on my date that we decided to do it again. This time it was even more fun because it was a double date with the neighbors. I am so glad they were able to find a great sitter at such short notice (Thanks Bonnie!). We went to the 5:20 showing of Ocean's 13. This movie was so much better than Ocean's 12, but I don't think they will ever trump the first one. We went to a different movie theater than last week, but they still had the same combos and we got the medium popcorn and 2 diet cokes. I think the popcorn was better at the other place. After dinner, we ate at Long Horns which had just opened up. It was very yummy. It was great to go out with our friends and catch up on what is going on with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish we could double date with you! :(
Post a Comment