Thursday, June 14, 2007

A survey

There is nothing I find more amusing than a survey. (As one reader is particularly aware). Here is a survey sent to me by my dear cousin Shane. I think these surveys are fun and I always learn something about the person. Maybe you, dear readers, will learn something about me.

1] What was the highlight of your week?
The naps I have been taking in the afternoons.
2] Whose car were you in last? my own
3] When is the next time you will kiss someone?Probably a Brady kiss in the next few seconds..
4] What color shirt are you wearing?red and gray
5] How long is your hair? First off, measuring your own hair is not an easy task. I think it is 20 and 1/2 inches from crown to end.
6] Last movie you watched? Knocked up
7] Last thing you ate? A few baked Doritos
8] Last thing you drank? a Diet Coke
9] Where did you sleep last night? At home on the right side of my bed.
10] Are you happy right now? yes
11] What did you say last? "sure"
12] Where is your phone? Blackberry is to my right, house phone in behind me.
13] What color are your eyes?blue
14] Who came over last? Julie and Caleb
15] When was the last time you had your heart broken?Not real sure
16] Who/what do you hate/dislike currently? germs
17] What are you listening to? My friend Karen on the telephone telling me about Maddy making the cheer leading team-- woo hoo!!
18] If you could have one thing right now what would it be? a hot caramel sundae
19] What is your favorite scent? cookies baking
20] Who makes you happiest right now? My family, friends, the kids in my class and of course Brady!
21] What were you doing at midnight last night? snoozing!
22] Are you left-handed?actually...yes.
23] Spell your name without vowels: snd sknnr dgl
24] What's for dinner tonight?chicken tenders and fries.
25] Who was the last person to send you a text message? Tiffani
26] Last time you went swimming in a pool? probably over a year
27] Where was the last place you went shopping? CVS
28] How do you feel about your hair right now? good- I am growing it for Locks of Love
29] Do you have any expensive jewelry? some
30] AIM or MSN? I don't have either
31] Where does most of your family live?Alabama.
32] Are you an only child or do you have siblings? I have an older brother
33] Would you consider yourself to be spoiled? Absolutely
34] What was the first thing you thought when you woke up? "gotta make the doughnuts"
35] Myspace or Facebook? Myspace
36] Do you have T-Mobile? I do!
37] What is your favorite subject in school? In college- it would have to have been geology...haha.
38] Do you have any talents? Heck yeah! see my blog a few days ago about my "giftedness".
39] Have you ever been IN a wedding? Yes.
40] Do you have any children? I have lots at school.. but none at home
41] Did you take a nap today? I did- and it was awesome!
42] Ever met anyone famous before? yes
43] Do you want to be famous one day? no- I don't want to paparazzi always at my doorstep.
44] Favorite Actor/Actress?Marshall from How I Met Your Mother and Brittany Murphy
45] Are you multitasking right now? not right now, but I usually do
46] Could you handle being in the military? probably not.
47] What is your average cell phone bill? not sure
48] Do you believe in Karma? I do- and I have been known to play Karma Ball
50] How many pairs of shoes do you own? who has time to count them all?
51] Last place you drove your car? home from work
52] Ever been to Vegas? yes
53] What are you doing today? it is almost bed time for me- early to rise you know...
54] Have you ever been gambling? yes
55] When is the last time you updated your blog? I am doing it right now
56] Have you been to Europe? I just got back from there.
57] Ever been to Disneyland/world? Disney Land- in California- but never Disney World and I REALLY want to go.
58] Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Hello Kitty
59] Last thing you cooked?chicken
60] Hows the weather? H O T hot!
61] Do you e-mail?yes.
62] What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Well- I was talking to my friend Tiffani and I was driving. I was explaining to her about how my biggest fear is that I will be singing and my phone will call someone on it own and they would be listening to me singing into my blue tooth. So anyway I was telling Tiffani about how I always pick up the phone and push the off button before I sing anything and at that moment I accidentally hung up on her. She called back and said something like- you were showing me how you pushed the off button weren't you. And I totally was - I was demonstrating and hung up on my friend. We still laugh about it to this day.
63] Last time you were sick? I have a runny nose right now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello? Sandy? Are you there? Hello? :)