Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday 13: Thirteen things that happened this week

1) I watched it rain almost every day, or at least it seems like it has.
2) I poured over pics of Henry on Meredith's Blog. He is such a cutie!
3) I worked on a half a million task for school.
4) I kicked off the year with my Girl Scouts. So far I have 15 Brownies (2nd, 3rd) and 6 Juniors (4th, 5th). Each one sweeter than the next. I love them!!
5) I got fussed at by the Wii fit.
6) I saw a rattlesnake- luckily dead.
7) I deliberated over what to wear to an upcoming affair. (I'll bet Meredith just snickered!)
8) I had Bojangles.
9) I researched what I needed to do to renew my driver's license.
10) I started back to assisting with Art Classes.
11) I slept through the night every night so far! (which is amazing- since I haven't in months!)
12) I installed my new custom made by me phone skin. It's cute.
13) I decluttered and already filled the recycle bin for next week by doing so.

2 comments:

momma said...

ok where did you see the dead snake?

Meredith said...

You bet I did!