Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday 13: Thirteen text I would have sent Kate today.

Katie-kins had the day off. I wish I could have sent her these text. Other readers, you may be confused- SORRY!!


1) Forget about the buns in the oven! We baked them today.

2) Can't wait to see my year book pic. A total photo by Deb. Did she make you lean forward?

3) If you are looking for them, we filed the biscuits in the never again category.

4) HUGE case of mistaken identity today! It was AWFUL- it involved lots of tears. I will give you a hint, ours has teeth.

5) Here is a photo text of my homecoming corsage al a maddie-cake.
5) I left it to share with you, I told her you'd wear it to the next Alabama Game.

6) I also told her you would take a picture, wearing it at the stadium.. heehee

7) I went to the little pink box store today and didn't get ANYTHING for myself since we weren't together. It just felt weird.

8) New lyrics to "Party in the USA" remind me to tell you.

9) Can't believe you missed -the day- the music- DIED. My performance was possibly award winning. Hope Kanye doesn't show up and say someone else had a better hammer dropping line time.

10) I even worked the KI phrase that pays in..... "My Momma..."

11) Mr. D. said the new Courtney Cox Show made him think of us. Not sure if we should be offended, or flattered. I am also not sure who got to be Courtney Cox. I am guessing you since you have dark hair- I guess I was the blond? What did she play in ? We need more clarification on this one.

12) You missed Ravioli day- I wish you could have seen a certain little buttercup of mine that ended up with dark red eye brows.

13) Take care of the sweeties tomorrow. Ltr G8r!

3 comments:

Keith said...

She was Joeie Potter's roommate on Dawson's Creek. I thougt Courtney's show Dirt was bad, but wow Cougar Town was one of the worst shows I have watched.

Jackie said...

Have Fun and give him a hug and kiss for me!

momma said...

and you thought no one would understand all of that..and I understood every word and you are so very welcome!