Wednesday, July 14, 2010

pictures from my camera phone

I am trying to clean pictures off of my camera phone. Here are the pictures I got uploaded before it was bed time. More to come- lot's more. Enjoy.

I sent this to Maggie with a note saying that I was pretty sure these should be on clearance by now.
Meghan chillin' with me on the Parent's Lounge (even though we are not) at an I-Jump birthday party. This is the color hair I think Shelby will have. Charlie showing off her first head injury. She's fine and as you can see as sassy as ever.
Picture of Rylee texted by my Mother this week.
Charlie eating prunes and loving them.
a little Opossum outside of my school.
My Grandfather with the Colonel
Kaleigh- being cute

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need that cassette player!! Emma just told me tonight that she needs a way to record sounds for a play she and her friend are putting together at a sleepover on Monday! Wonder if it records??
`Mandy D.