Wednesday, July 28, 2010

balancing act

Sorry that I haven't been very blog-a-licious lately. I have been in the midst of a great balancing act. As many of you know- I am possibly about to be a Mommy. But, if I am not, then I am about to start a new year at school. I am standing at the crossroads waiting to see which path I am to be on. In the mean time, I am feverishly preparing for both. Today I went to Babies-R-Us where I purchased a seat saver to go under the car seat, two new bottles (I'm a sucker for good advertisement) and two swaddlers. Across the street at Office Max I purchased crayons, and new tape dispensers for my class. See- balance. It's going to be an interesting next couple of days- so stay tuned.


2 comments:

Kara B. Oliver said...

Girl, I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting with you!!!! God's plan in perfect...just remember that. :) HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

Ditto here in Durham!