Greeting from Wellsboro... again. Thought I would take a few minutes to post since I know you are all wondering what is going on here. Today, we have stayed in our room so far. We haven't really done a thing. I did spend some time watching daytime tv and have officially renewed my love for The Price Is Right. I did make 2 crazy observations while watching TV this morning.
1) The creator of the Hoveround is named Tom Kruze- which is funny in itself- but why do you think he didn't name it the Kruze-a-round. I'm just saying.
2) There is a school advertised on the TV called UTI. Really, could they not have come up with a better name for that school?
I am a fixin' to fix us some lunch in the room and then we are braving the 23 degree weather to go on a walking tour of Wellsboro. Still nothing new on the baby.
1 comment:
I'm so glad are back online! I know you are so ready for baby to arrive. We are thinking about you guys and hoping the days pass quickly until the princess arrives.
Post a Comment