Sunday, January 31, 2010

still no baby

Today we visited Pennsylvania's grand canyon. It was about a 15 minute drive there and back. Here is what it looked like.
Here is what I looked like posing with a statue that was there.
Here is a picture of the hospital where the baby will be born. You know- whenever she gets around to doing that.
Here are two strange things that we have seen since we arrived. One is way stranger than the other. The first is a man talking on a pay phone. I didn't even know there still were pay phones.
Any the other, well I will let you figure that out for yourself.
After our big Grand Canyon adventure we drove about a half an hour to go to Walmart. We didn't really need anything but sitting in the hotel was getting old. While we were gone our Birth mom drove about 45 minutes away to a mall in New York. She walked around for about 3 hours. Then we met her for dinner. She must be craving Italian because we had pizza again. She is just as ready to have this little lady as we are for her to arrive.

1 comment:

momma said...

I am sure the man in the fox hat may have given you an idea that the man went out and killed the fox but hate to break it to you that is not the case. He ordered from SKINS ALIVE. It is not a well know .com but it carries a large selection of animal skins made into wearable items. It is also connected to the FIND A WOMAN .com which is a mail-order bride service. These are some very rustice women who carry an ax in one hand and a rolling pin in the other but from the looks of the man in the picture I would guess he would be lucky to get a woman of any kind.