OHHHH how sweet!!! Sandy, you don't know me...I'm a stalker, j/k, I'm merediths cousin. I hope you don't mind that I have been following your blog and praying for you!!! I'm sooooo excited and happy for you!!! From what I hear (from mer and her blog) you're gonna rock at motherhood!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
so beautiful, answered prayers.
She's beautiful. Now you can breathe and love and live. Congrats to you both!
That is an absolutely Beautiful picture! Your life will never be the same....in a WONDERFUL way!
OHHHH how sweet!!!
Sandy, you don't know me...I'm a stalker, j/k, I'm merediths cousin. I hope you don't mind that I have been following your blog and praying for you!!! I'm sooooo excited and happy for you!!!
From what I hear (from mer and her blog) you're gonna rock at motherhood!!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could hardly sleep last night! (Even before Henry woke me up, that is.) So happy for you!
You look so happy! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment