Wednesday, February 24, 2010

how times have changed...

Here is a picture of me taken on January 13th of this year.
I am literally pointing and laughing at the Redbox. Meghan took the picture for me to text to Mr. D. who at the time was obsessed with finding out information on the Redbox. It was quite the joke at our house. Night after night Mr. Analytical was researching the Redbox. He asked me to look online and research it too. I was not supportive and basically said it was a bad idea. Well a month later- Mr. D. and I signed up for Redbox. I am smitten kitten with it! I rented 2 movies with first weekend. One I had a free rental code for. Then today, mid week I just went and rented a movie that I watched this afternoon. I like this so much better than the movie rental place. I can go online and choose my movie and then I know it will be there when I go pick it up. I just love the hassle free aspect of it. Plus, I have yet to spend the amount I would have for one movie at our old rental place. LOVE it!! Easy Breezy- fabulous!!!!

No comments: