Last Saturday Tiffani and I were playing this board game and I had the brilliant idea for a Thursday 13. I am going to list things here. Readers, you have a week to decipher which items are fact and which items are crap. Post your opinions here and the person with the most accuracies will win a prize of some sort. If multiple people tie, I will have a drawing to determine the winner. Have fun!!!1) I got the most beautiful pedicure this week with a spring-timey peachy pink color.
2) My favorite boat on the Deadliest Catch is the Cornelia Marie- and I just LUV Jake Harris!!
3) My hair is 100% my natural color - no highlights, low lights or coloring of any kind.
4) Under anesthesia my mother told me she didn't like my current hair color (OUCH!)
5) While Mr. D. was in Canada- I ran up a 40 dollar late fee at Movie Gallery for not retuning the movies on time.
6) I have been invited to 3 events on May 3rd.
7) All of the Oceanic Six and the algae eater, Canadian Bacon are still alive in the fish tank- holding the record for the longest we have ever been able to keep fish alive. (2 months)
8) Mr. D. had 2 businesses in college- one that was profitable and one that never made a cent. (If this is true- bonus points for anyone who can name and describe the two businesses. If this is false- bonus points for the funniest name and description of the two businesses).
9) I have recently traded in my BlackBerry for the I-Phone.
10) If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be eggs.
11) I am looking forward to my summer off from work. It is my favorite thing about being a teacher.
12) I often feel guilty for forgetting to Twitter.
13) Inside my wedding band is an inscription that is a cheesy line for a movie from 90's pop culture.
Don't forget to post your answers in the comment section. Your choices are FACT or CRAP! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Scores so far
Leah C. 10
Erika S. 11
Shirley S. 10
Jackie M. 11
Post a Comment