Thursday, April 2, 2009

Kate's Top Secret Muffin Recipe


My school had a bake sale today. It was organized and executed by the Elementary student in the 1st-3rd grades. Earlier in the week they sent a notice around asking the faculty to bake something if they could. I didn't bake anything (pick your jaws up of the floor-- I actually said NO to something!). I wanted to make something, but with being sick, and getting ready to go out of town, and hanging out eating ice cream cones with Parker and Caleb,... and LOST being on last night-- I just didn't get around to going to the store, buying ingredients and making something. i did spend a small fortune- so I feel like I did my part. Anyway, this morning I rounded the corner and was able to snap a picture of Kate preparing her top secret muffin recipe for the bake sale.
Looks like it is as simple as stuffing Publix muffins in to Ziplock bags and pretending you made them. Only Kate- gotta love her!!

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Sounds so yummy! I think I may have those this weekend. It sounds so complicated though....