Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday 13: fact or crap- the BIG reveal!

Oh my clever friends- you all know me so well, but one little chick really did her homework! The winner of my contest is CAMILLE! You win a series of picture from Costco-- just kidding. (Camille asked today to pick up a few pictures for her- but that is NOT her prize!) I will think of you a fabulous gift and get it to you soon! It will be awesome! Camille got 12 right, only missing number 8! Great job!

1) I got the most beautiful pedicure this week with a spring-timey peachy pink color. CRAP- we are saving money remember!
2) My favorite boat on the Deadliest Catch is the Cornelia Marie- and I just LUV Jake Harris!! FACT! I always tease Mr. D. that we are naming the baby Cornelia Marie.
3) My hair is 100% my natural color - no highlights, low lights or coloring of any kind. FACT
4) Under anesthesia my mother told me she didn't like my current hair color (OUCH!) FACT-and she feels just awful about it! She said she likes my hair- and isn't sure why she said that!
5) While Mr. D. was in Canada- I ran up a 40 dollar late fee at Movie Gallery for not retuning the movies on time. CRAP! I did run up a fee - but it was only 14 dollars.
6) I have been invited to 3 events on May 3rd. FACT- I am only attending 2 of the 3.
7) All of the Oceanic Six and the algae eater, Canadian Bacon are still alive in the fish tank- holding the record for the longest we have ever been able to keep fish alive. (2 months) FACT
8) Mr. D. had 2 businesses in college- one that was profitable and one that never made a cent. (If this is true- bonus points for anyone who can name and describe the two businesses. If this is false- bonus points for the funniest name and description of the two businesses). FACT- he did have two businesses- P and J's Auto Detailing (they never washed one car!), and Lofty Ideas where they built dorm lofts and made a small fortune.
9) I have recently traded in my BlackBerry for the I-Phone. CRAP
10) If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life it would be eggs. CRAP
11) I am looking forward to my summer off from work. It is my favorite thing about being a teacher. CRAP- I work a 12 month contract.
12) I often feel guilty for forgetting to Twitter. FACT
13) Inside my wedding band is an inscription that is a cheesy line for a movie from 90's pop culture. FACT

Thanks to all that played!!

2 comments:

momma said...

that was lots of fun! again I am so so sorry about the hair incendent. I am not sure who was in control of my mouth...not me for sure....I love, love, love you hair

Anonymous said...

I have to know what the inscription is in your wedding band?

Mandy D.