So I set out to make this recipe that my sister-in-law Meredith posted last week. As you guys all know- It is pretty much physically impossible for me to follow a recipe (or any directions for that matter). I know you are saying to yourself- "O.K. Sandy- what did you add?" Well, I only added mushrooms and Italian sausage to the recipe. Don't worry Meredith, I used really good olive oil, fresh garlic and basil straight from the garden- so I didn't have to resort to pouring ketchup on the pasta -props to you for the funny analogy! I once knew a couple of girls how created an amazing lasagna with ketchup- but that is story for another time. Anyway, back to the recipe. I made homemade pasta to accompany our meal. I don't know why, but lately I have been itching to make homemade pasta- so I did. It was tasty. I thought the sauce was great as well. However, I had one sad guy on my hands- who confessed to me that my usual spaghetti sauce is one of his favorite things and he spent all day thinking about it. Sorry Mr. D!! So, here, just a few months shy of my 10th anniversary- I had to take another vow- Do you Sandy promise to NEVER use another recipe for spaghetti sauce again? I Do! I am glad to know he is still a fan after all of these years!
Don't forget to enter my blog contest!!
2 comments:
Aw, that's sweet. It's so nice to know when you are appreciated!
Wait, I was totally talking about Mr D appreciating you and your usual sauce. I don't think I conveyed that properly.
Post a Comment