Thank you so much for the lovely catalog I received in the mail - both yesterday and today. There are so many lovely things I need- and the duplicate mailing did not go unnoticed. You are such a clever lady with your umbrellas and eco-friendly shopping bags. I would be the hippest girl at the market (not that I would remember to actually take the bags with me)! I could just imagine my initials lovingly monogrammed (by Natalie of course) on the garden tote with matching gardening gloves. Who knows what masterpiece to do list I could write in my mini notebook with the matching pencil collection. Nice touch Vera! However, at this time, I am working on a project that requires a better use of my resources. Don't worry Vera, I will be back- just not right now. Oh my dear sweet Vera, fear not! Your bags will be the official bag of the Baby D.
Love,
Sandy
2 comments:
You really ought to publish your blog entries. You crack me up!!
Mandy D.
nice choice in baby gear I might say, of course I expect nothing less
Post a Comment