Sunday, February 24, 2008

sleeping soundly


For those of you who may not know- we are total sheet snobs here! The higher the thread count- the happier we are! Everyone reading this need to invest in a great set of sheets. I mean, you spend alot of your time on this earth sleeping. Tonight- I will be sleeping on my new 800 thread count Pima cotton sheets. Our old 1000 thread count sheets have been retired. We have washed and dried the new sheets and I can hardly wait until time to go to sleep. It will be cozy and comfy! They are a beautiful color. It is like a bronzy-taupe. They have a slight sheen to them. The coloring goes very nicely with the other things in the bedroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that does look inviting...where are the rest of the pillows?
post note: will the guest bed be empty by march 4th... I have a meeting in Pelham on the 5th at 7 am

Anonymous said...

OK, after my mistake of the baby in the tub I am being so careful....that picture of the sheets, is that really your bed after the sheets were washed or a picture? The reason I am asking is because everytime I try higher thread counts I get the worst wrinkles ever. If you have found a high thread count that does not wrinkle bad, I need to know. Also we need to talk heated towel rack, every time we talk I forget.The Shopping Fairy

Sandy D. said...

No, this is a picture from the internet. But, we did put the sheet on the bed straight from the dryer and they look fine.