
Last night, we tried a new place to eat and it is now my favorite! It is called Shonos Japanese Grill. I can't describe how incredible the meal was- but I will try. The place is kind of like your average Japanese place, but without the large tables and the show. The prices are not as expensive as usual. We ate goyza which were so yummy. They are kind of like pot stickers, but grilled crispy on the outside. After that, we ate our salads. Mr. D. had the chicken and shrimp meal. I had the shirmp meal. The chef/owner (Eddie) came over with our food to tell us what a treat we were in for with the shrimp. He was so right! Each piece of shrimp melted in our mouths. It was the freshest tasting shrimp I have ever had (including at the coast). I moaned with every bite. The meal came with fried rice (or steamed- but I chose fried) and veggies. The shrimp sauce was great too. All in all, we had salad, appetizer, tea, diet coke, 2 meals and only spent $25. If anyone wants to go out- and I get to choose- we are all going to Shonos!
4 comments:
Ok, tell me where this is, cuz my friend and I went to Sumo Friday night and had water, no appetizer and paid almost $50! I might want to check this out!
I wanna go next time I'm there!
Tiffani- near Hobby Lobby
Meredith- I wish you were coming to see me soon! I miss you!
I would love to go there.....soon!
Post a Comment