1) My inlaws came for the weekend. We had a wonderful time. I can't even tell you how much fun we had just hanging out, shopping and eating! Last night we opened presents and one thing I received was Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii. I am so PUMPED! I can hardly wait until Christmas morning to get to play!
2) I have a horrible song stuck in my head- the chia pet song. Chi Chi Chi Chia.
3) It looks like I have the measels. I was making the peppermint cake and at the last minute I thought- I better take my shirt off or I am going to get my clothes messed up. So there I was in my kitchen baking in my sports bra ( I hope you will be able to erase this vision from your head) and I added the red food coloring. It hit the beater and then proceeded to speckle red food coloring all over me. So- it basically looks like I have the measels. I guess I really need to get an apron!
4) I got the most incredible package in the mail and opened it right up! It was from my brother in law Keith. He had my name in the family drawing. I received a Vera Bradley lunch bag that matches my purse. I also got the most beautiful bracelet. Keith (Meredith) is really getting talented with the jewerly making! Thanks for the awesome gifts- and for just being awesome! 
5) I have been to the grocery store 5 times in the last 3 days. I am not going back! I don't care who wants what made- if I don't have it- they are going to have to just do without. (hopefully I am well stocked)
6) I am going out to eat mexican food tonight and I can't wait.
2 comments:
Oh, I am SOOOOO excited it got there before Christmas AND that you liked your gifts!
When I couldn't find the tote you wanted, I knew immediately I was going to make you a super-nice bracelet. Maybe you can wear it to Hats and Horns...?
Keith says you're welcome! :)
hey do you remember the neckless that you help Nana make that has the crystals that belonged to your great-great grandmother...granny Pruitt....If you do you will also remember that it matches your new bracelet.
Post a Comment