It's Monday- so of course my after school job is to go to the grocery store. Here is the list of items purchased today at Publix. Looks like a yummy week ahead. I was shopping today without a list- if you can believe that. Tonight, we are having teriyaki chicken kabobs and pasta.
strawberry-kiwi yogurt smoothies
crinkle cut fries
a watermelon
potato wedges
american cheese
cream corn
whole kernel corn
teriyaki marinade
buffalo wing sauce
mini diet cokes
dishwasher tablets
popcorn
chocolate chip muffin mix
blueberry muffin mix
salad mix
orange juice
roasted garlic instant potato mix
swiss cheese
butter
1 peach (that cost $1.33)
creamy chicken rice mix
milk
pasta roni
gatorade
portabella mushrooms (I could live on these alone)
vidalia onions
white grapes
cucumbers
bananas
blueberries
strawberries
unsweet tea
ground sirloin
chicken breast
alpo (for Brady)
eggs
wheat hamburger buns
sandwich bread
3 comments:
Mmmmmm. All that fruit is making me salivate! :)
Your jewelry surprise is going in the mail tomorrow. I hope you like it!
hey I went to the market today too! Publix!! Aren't we on the same track mind today!
Natalie ;)
Hi! I went to the supertarget yesterday and did about as much damage as you! I wanted to tell you many blogs ago about kettlecorn. You mentioned about the microwave popcorn being bad for you and we were hooked on it here in the office too, until suddenly somebody came up with Kettlecorn, its actually better than the micorwave kind and only 120 calories in 2 cups. They have it at the Whole Foods and they have a web site called: popcornindiana.com Love you, L>
Post a Comment