Friday, July 20, 2007

my planner

Here it is dear readers- another one of my many plans to get organized. I have a Franklin Covey Planner- but it is too large to fit in my purse. I had a little planner- but it was too small to write anything in. Yesterday, I found a somewhat perfect planner. Here it is:This planner is super cool because in addition to a monthly view, it has a 2 page weekly spread with columns for to do list, grocery list and menus. With school starting and all of the millions of trips, doctor and dentist appointments I have planned, I am ready to start writing it all down. I know you are wondering why all of this info isn't stored in my blackberry. I guess I have to be honest- I just like writing on paper. I love notebooks, list making and writing. I always have. So anyway- on the very day I sit down to write in my new planner- I received this in the mail. It is a party invitation from our dear friends. I was so excited to add it in the planner first thing. It is also my goal to write down all of the birthdays and anniversaries that I always seem to miss. (now, I am not promising to actually get the card in the mail on time) Hopefully all of this preparation will keep me on task.

No comments: