Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Brady Boy

Brady celebrated his third birthday this week. Three is the magic age we have been waiting for. Every time we go to the vet they say Brady will mature at 3. I am very doubtful that this in entirely true- but during the times when he destroyed something precious to me- I would just keep telling myself- he will mature when he is 3. Well, on the third day that he was three years old- he destroyed the object on an earlier post. So, I don't know when this magic maturation will begin. So here are a few pictures of Brady and his birthday presents. The fish lost all of it's stuffing while we were out last night- but he is still dragging the unstuffed body around with pride.
And here- is Brady's new bed. Since he has reached the magic age of 3- we thought we would try again with a bed. Brady has had many beds in the past, but they have all suffered the same fate.
Now Brady has matured enough to sleep in the floor next to my bed, so I bought this nice new cozy bed. My thought process was 2 fold:
1) If he starts destroying it- I would hear him and stop it immediately.
2) He doesn't have access to it if I am not home.
So, we have made it thought night one. The dog is well rested and the new bed is still in one piece. Maybe he is maturing... or maybe he was just tired.

No comments: