
After a refreshing and much deserved vacation at the beach, I am back to blogging. I had a fabulous time. The trip took about 4 hours. On the first day, we walked around on got our bearings. We had a 1 bedroom condo and I think it was furnished with the actual furniture from the Golden Girls. It was very quiet where we were and there was a little pool for our building which we had to ourselves most to the time. We also had the big resort pool to hang out in, and of course the ocean. On the second day, our dear friends came down. They proved what I always say- a vacation is just more fun with other people. We laughed so hard that my laugh muscles ached the next day. Our third day included lots of rest and relaxation. I dove head first into the online book club book and I am already 100 pages or so in. Today, we drove from one beach to another one- the one with the outlet mall. We hit the Bass Pro Shop and picked up our wading boots for the trip to Tahoe. I also picked up the most
hysterical thing while I was there. Here is it- a Brady
bobblehead!

I think it is so funny and I just laugh every time I see it. It looks and acts just like my crazy dog! So now I am back- and left with bags to unpack and laundry to do. I am so glad to have one more day off!
3 comments:
Glad you made it back. We had a fun time with you and Paul.
Glad you made it back. We had a fun time with you and Paul.
THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I"VE TRIED TO POST A MESSAGE!!
Glad you're back. We had a blast with you guys! Let's get together again.
The Crashers
Post a Comment