Tuesday, April 3, 2012

camera phone pictures (February)

Elliot and Avi (cute and cute)
 my new cutting board


 The day Shelby went home sick from school. 
 OH- this is funny.  We asked the kids to bring in snow picture for a winter collage-- one of my kids brought in this picture of inmates in a Romanian prison.






 This revolutionized Shelby's life! 


 I snapped this peeking into Shelby's classroom one morning. 
 The Valentine table for Shelby's Valentine dinner with Ki and Avi.


 Shelby with her hair like Boo's in Monsters inc.  Oh, and she went through a period where she wouldn't take off her coat.
 Shelby's Valentine's gifts to her teachers. 


 This is a cookie Shelby made for us at school on Valentine's Day. 



 My new shoes-- to match my purse I got (and adore) at Christmas! 





 our new anemone
 cousin love



 a picture of me drawn by a student in my class
 her first heels
 mardi gras






 cake pops made by my class for our lobby bake sale.... ( I was trained by a professional on how to make them)
 I have a love affair with avocado! 



 Here I was packing up things Shelby doesn't use anymore--- and she was unpacking them. 
 Check out this pencil grip at 18 months! 







 first time with cereal and milk (cocoa krispies)
 she loves the potato heads