Here is a picture of Shelby eating sushi. This is a sweet potato roll and she LOVED it!
Shelby's playgound is right outside my classroom windows, so I get to peek at her!
Crazy Kate using her key chain handy tool to install out new broom organizer.
Shelby LOVED this soup!
Didn't like the hairbow-- of getting up from nap and getting in the car.
Still pouting... Once we got about a mile from the house, she yanked it out and that was that.
a surprise in the tank-- baby starfish
...and another...........
Elliot (pictured below) put her chapstick in the new cleaning organizer!
In one of my 5 year old's notebooks.....inappropriate and OH SO FUNNY!
Shelby reading an adoption book as she pulled out everything I was storing in her bed cubbies.
I thing this is a "teenager" looking outfit.
Shelby tried her hardest to put the little sock in her hand on Mr. D's foot.
This is (was?) Uncle Boomers-- and Shelby smuggled it home from his house. SO funny!
My IPOD- my favorite Christmas gift of 2011!
Washing of eggshells-- a Montessori Parent's rite of passage!
We had major tank drama! There was a poisonous worm that HAD to come out......... and removing it wasn't easy!
Here he is!
Here is how I ironed the ruffles instead of dragging out the iron.
The day Shelby decided to start walking into school instead of being carried in.
The illustrious Mr. D. playing IPAD with Shelby.
THIS cracked me up!






















































