It is that time of the year where I am busy busy busy!! Since 3pm today, I have....
1) helped Daisies bridge into Brownies
2) shopped
3) talked to Tiffani, Mr. D, Meghan, Natalie and my Mother.
4) ate dinner with Mr. D.
5) bought ice
6) got the cooler out of the garage.
7) dyed t-shirts ... again (long story that involves a red dye turning more into a pink-ish red-- now I have BLOOD red!)
8) cooked dinner for a sweet family I know with a new sweet baby girl.
9) made Brownies for Mr. D.'s work and the sweet family before mentioned.
10) cleaned the living room.
11) bleached the red dye out of my kitchen sink.
12) loaded dishwasher (I needed like 3 dishwashers tonight!)
13) blogged before bed- as not to disappoint any readers I have left!
Sorry for the lack of blog time. I have so much going on that I am not doing anything well. I was telling this to Mr. D. tonight on the way to dinner. We got out of the car and he laughed and said "you know- you may be right- your shirt is on inside out!" Need I say more??
1 comment:
Hey I went to church with my shirt on inside out. A friend pointed it out to me as I was sitting in worship service (which means I was in Sunday School like that) Great!
Post a Comment