Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday 13: (4th and final for today) Thirteen things in my life- in numbers

1) 3646 - the number of days I have been married

2) 15 - the number of miles I drive to work each day

3) 118 - the number of Facebook friends I have

4) 16,477 - the number on my blog meter as I made this post

5) > 5 - number of hours of sleep that I got last night

6) 441 - the number of miles separating me and Karen

7) 6/5 - the number on the gas pump I use that the Raceway. I pump on the 5 side. This is also my wedding date.

8) 2 - number of gray hairs I have found (and promptly removed) on my head.

9) 211 - number of days until Christmas. My Niece and Nephew are coming this year. Christmas is much more fun with children around.

10) 56 - number of text, tweets, IM's etc. that I sent or received today. Thank goodness for the unlimited plan.

11) 7 - number of fish in my tank- the Oceanic Six plus Canadian Bacon

12) 2,5, 4, 0, 1 all of the number in my phone number- some repeat, some do not.

13) 4 - number of Thursday 13s I published today... Whoa!

No comments: