Sunday, May 24, 2009

my before and after

As you read in the previous post, I have been painting in the bedroom yesterday and continued today. I though this picture was be an accurate portrayal for you guys to see my before and after painting. One the left is our old color, on the right is the new color.
Mr. D. worked more in the bathroom today on the ceiling and the trim. Everything so far in the bedroom I have done myself. He gave me an A minus on my paint job. Not too bad for a girl who does not really enjoy this project.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Good for you!

momma said...

I love the new paint....for fun you could tell mr. D that you decided to leave the room as it is today. also tell him you are going to sew a spread and pillows in the two colors and use them in direct contrast to the wall .... bet he shouts NO!