Mr. D. and I were off together today. It was so nice. We had a leisurely morning and ran errands this afternoon. On a whim Mr. D. pulled into the most amazing place I have ever been. It was called Consigning Interiors. (do you angels singing --- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!)
Now I am a girl who LOVES to plunder- and oh my at the plundering they had. Mr. D. did a fast walk through, showed me a few things he liked and then told me he was going to go get a haircut and would pick me back up later... or at least that is what I think happened as I was in my plundering daze. I saw a million things I just loved, not only things for me but things that I just know others would love too. I even told the shop keeper how amazing I thought this place was. Now, being on a tight budget, I had to make my choices wisely.
2 comments:
love the "items"
love the "items"
Post a Comment