Thursday, July 14, 2011
Swimming in a sea of clothes
This post will no have photos as I would be horrified to show the predicament I am in. My entire guest bed is covered (and I mean a big hearing mountain covered) in clothes Shelby has out grown...along with about 7 diaper boxes and a laundry basket. Her drawers and closet is bursting at the seams with even more clothes that she can wear now... And also in sizes 24m, 2t and 3t. It is insane the amount of outfits she has only worn once. It is even more insane the clothes she never even wore. I am super sad about some well meaning people who bought for next fall or Christmas only to have her in those sizes this summer. My job now is to sort the old clothes into groups depending on where they go. Some are mine going to a friend, some belong to others that I need to return and a select few are in waiting to pass along to a new niece...someday. I know we are so incredibly blessed to have all of these wonderful blessings of clothes...but right now I feel like I should be on an episode of hoarders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment