We had our pictures made on Saturday and I had worn this necklace. Shelby spied it during the photo session and could not keep her hands or eyes off of it. While I was unpacking our bags today I decided to let her look at it. She loved it so much!










She also watched a little TV. Her favorite show is Little Einsteins. She watches them every evening while I get dinner ready. This is her sitting and watching TV position.
Once her Daddy came home we practiced walking. Last night was the first night she was confident enough to turn loose of things. Here is a video we made tonight. She is really picking this up quickly!!
After dinner she got her first taste of a cake bite. There are from a local bakery and they are insanely delicious! She wasn't too sure about it at first. She kept eyeing mine which was vanilla. I am not a chocolate cake fan- maybe she won't be either. Needless to say, I let her taste mine too.








I am glad she finally got a piece of cake since she missed the birthday parties of both of her cousins- Rylee and Henry. Speaking of cake and parties--- Her birthday is right around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment